Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kind & Cozy and Vintage Postcard - Open House Projects

Thank you to everyone that came to my Open House.  I believe I had 16 ladies that came and went during the 3 hour window.  At 4pm, I drew the door prizes and 5 lucky ladies won 6 door prizes (yes, Pam won twice!!).  Along with shopping retired goodies, I also had two Make'n'Takes at my Open House.  Here they are:
Stamps:
  • Kind & Cozy
Colors:
  • Baked Brown Sugar
  • Whisper White
  • Pacific Point
  • Strawberry Slush
Tools / Extras:
  • Stripes embossing folder
  • Basic Jewels - Pearls
  • Tafetta ribbon
The Kind & Cozy card was inspired by another card I saw similar to this layout.

Here's the Vintage Postcard card with lots of sponging...love that sponging...although somehow my Crumb Cake sponge was missing during the Open house, so they improvised and did direct to paper.  Sorry 'bout that.
Stamps:
  • Postcard
  • Chalk Talk
  • Postage Due
  • Timeless Talk
  • Very Vintage - Jumbo Wheel
Colors:
  • Crumb Cake
  • Midnight Muse
  • Early Espresso
  • Naturals White
Tools / Extras
  • Distressing Tool
  • Postage Stamp punch
  • Stampin' Sponge
  • Baker's Twine - White
  • Chalktalk Framelits
  • 1 3/8" Circle punch
Vintage is my favorite!  And the Naturals White makes a great card base for this layout.  I had no idea how much I'd be using the Timeless Talk stamp set...love all those images!

Happy Stampin'





No comments:

Post a Comment