Friday, July 5, 2013

Letterpress / Brayered Embossing Technique - Mosiac Madness

This was our June technique for the month (someday I'll post these ahead of the classes...lol).  I used the new Modern Mosiac folder with the new In Color, Coastal Cabana.  I don't even mind that I got some ink on the "tiles" instead of just the "grout" (more vintage!).  It takes a little practice, and you can cover up some of the mistakes with punched out mosaics.



Stamps:
  • Mosiac Madness
  • Banner Greetings
Colors:
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Whisper White
  • Chocolate Chip
Extras/Tools:
  • Modern Mosaic embossing folder
  • Brayer
  • Rhinestone Jewels
  • Mosaic punch

After brayering the folder, I brayered the extra ink onto a whisper White scrap to stamp the Banner Greeting on.  That made the scrap match the project nicer.

Here's the page my Stamp Night regulars made for their Technique Journals:

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment