Monday, August 19, 2013

Beach House & Halloween Toil & Trouble Card

I'm enjoying a little time off at the beach.  My dad rented a beach house for our side of the family.  He has done it almost every year for the last 10 years or so.  I have a deep love for the ocean since I grew up going on ocean vacations (or should I say adventures) on our family's 24 foot sailboat.  I haven't been sailing in quite a while though.
I do want to post my August Stamp Night projects.  I'm spending a little time in the evenings to catch up on that.  Here's the first one:
Stamps:
  • Toil & Trouble
  • Best of Halloween
  • Tags 4 You
Colors:
  • Summer Starfruit
  • Basic Black
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Very Vanilla
Tools/Supplies:
  • Jet Black StazOn pad (to stamp on top of Washi Tape)
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper
  • Witches' Brew Washi Tape
  • Labels Collection Framelits
  • Label Bracket punch
  • Label Card Thinlits Die
  • Dimensionals
I decided that for August I would do a Halloween, Fall, & Christmas card to play with all the new stuff that just came out in the Holiday Catalog.  I'll post the other two tomorrow and the next day.

Happy Stampin'


2 comments: