Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Magnificent Maple - Crayon Rubbed Embossing Technique

My August Stamp Night card celebrating Fall also demonstrates my technique for this month.
Stamps:
  • Magnificent Maple
  • Four You
  • Gorgeous Grunge
 Colors:
  • Cajun Craze
  • Crushed Curry
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Whisper White
Tools / Supplies
  • white crayon (raid your kid's crayon box)
  • Burlap Ribbon
  • Woodgrain embossing folder
  • Brayer
  • Glimmer Brads - Basics
  • Paper Towel
  • Dimensionals
I love how this turned out.  You get the best results by rubbing the crayon firmly and going over it several times.  Here's the instructions for the technique written out in my Technique Journal page.

Tomorrow I'll post the Christmas card.

Happy Stampin'



No comments:

Post a Comment