Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Make a Wish Card

This one was inspired by a card from one of our Australian demos, Vicki Hodgman. I changed the colors, and the butterfly.  Plus I just had to pop up the "a" in "Make a Wish" from the Perfect Pennants stamp set.
Stamp Sets:
  • Hardwood
  • Perfect Pennants
  • Petite Petals
  • Best of Butterflies
  • Summer Silouettes
Colors:
  • Crumb Cake
  • Bermuda Bay
  • Early Espresso
  • Whisper White
Extras / Tools:
  • Basic Jewels -Rhinestones (colored with a Sharpie)
  • Angled Tag Topper Punch
  • Petite Petals Punch
  • Elegant Butterfly Punch
  • 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Linen Thread
  • Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
  • Dimensionals
By the way, I ordered all the Project Life pre-order items.  I'll share photos after I get my box.  Everyone can order them starting May 1st.  I can't wait to see the full line of our Project Life products that coordinate with Stampin' Up! on Monday when us demos get our copy of the new catalog at our movie theater launch party.  Woo Hoo!  We get swag bags too!

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment