Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Easter Bunny's Girlfriend Drives a Lexus...

I hope everyone had a great Passover or Easter celebration.  We were at a birthday lunch on Easter and I spotted the Easter Bunny and his girlfriend(?) driving through the parking lot in front of me!

I thought about following them a little to snap a photo where I could see his face, but I find this photo rather humerus, don't ya think?

Don't forget to take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING until Friday this week!!!

I'm trying to catch up on my posts, so, here's one of the recent cards I made for my lunchtime card class at work and a home party.

It's Cantaloupe Crisp and Smokey Slate.  I also used the Gorgeous Grunge and Perfect Pennants stamp sets.  The designer paper is from Watercolor Wonder in the Occasions catalog.

Happy Stampin'



No comments:

Post a Comment